Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Today I decided to take my afternoon break outside…and what a treat! Despite being in a huge corporate area, this building does have a very nice out door break area. It is like a little woodsy oasis. There are tall trees and plants galore. I love to sit there and watch the squirels bounce all over the lawn. When the place isn't over-taken by smokers, it really is a nice retreat. You would hardly know that we are right next to an off-ramp into Dublin from 270! Actually, I find the hushed whizz of the cars passing from behind our wall of trees soothing. Today there were leaves falling all around and one couldn't miss the distinct aroma of autumn in the air. Welcome to my favorite season of all….Happy Equinox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home